The time has come to announce the winners of today’s prize draw! First of all, I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who participated by adding their comments and reviews to our website, and to those of you who shared it on Facebook and Twitter. We’ve really enjoyed reading about everything you’ve been up to, and we’ve discovered lots of new child friendly places across the UK thanks to your suggestions.
We’ve drawn 3 winners at random, and without further ado –
Sunny has won this fantastic Tunes 4 Toddler Tantrums CD – a CD something every parent with toddler or preschooler should have. The music is lovely and really fun so we’re sure Sunny’s kids will enjoy it… the bonus is that it might actually help Sunny get her little ones into the buggy without having to resort to the Karate Chop Method.
Thank you to Victoria Arlidge for kindly giving away this CD – please do check out her website (tunes4toddlertantrums.co.uk) and follow her on Twitter (@tunes4tantrums)! And if you already have it, please review it here!
Leanne (secondtimemummy.com) is the winner of this fun Disney Toy Story 3 Air Hockey Game from TheHut.com. It’s a great game for the whole family, so we’ll try and make sure it gets to her in time for them to play together over Christmas break!
Thank you to TheHut.com for giving away this toy for our prize draw! If you still have a bit of Christmas shopping left to do, remember to use use code TOPGIFTS for 10% off on the Top 100 Gifts and use code TOY50 for £10 off when you spend £50 on Toys at TheHut.
Louise S has won this absolutely gorgeous Luxury Mummy Spa Kit, the perfect pampering gift for new mums. The gift box includes Silky Soft Body Wash, super-stretchy miracle oil (great for getting your skin all smooth again), and Bosom Buddy for…ahem… a perkier pair.
Thank you to Corinna and Jenn over at Boo Boo for giving away this beautiful gift box, and for letting us sample their range of purely natural pampering goodies for mums.
Many thanks again to everyone who took the time to add their comments and reviews to our site. Not only does your name go into the hat for our Grand Prize Draw every time, but you’re also helping thousands of other mums and dads find new ways to enjoy time with their kids every month… and that’s really saying something.
An extra entry in our Grand Prize Draw goes to….
We’ve taken the liberty of awarding an extra entry into the Grand Prize Draw for the authors of our favourite comments.
- Kelly gets an extra entry for her practical and immesely useful review about visiting Drusillas Park in East Sussex with a baby, including a tip on how to make your visit more affordable.
- J Pim gets an extra entry for really making us laugh with her tale of seeing both Santa and Thomas the Tank Engine at the Buckinghamshire Railway Station
- octarinefire gets an extra entry for her hilarious Raisin-themed comment on Tunes 4 Toddler Tantrums
Win one of 4 Zoggs water confidence games for your children from Intersport – enter just by answering our extremely tricky skill testing question. Enter now…
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Advice for the first day of school: School uniform, school shoes and name tags - August 26, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017