With all the booming, crashing, roaring and general silliness, this new picture book by children’s author and illustrator Jan Fearnley is an absolute treat to read aloud to your kids. It’s no wonder it’s been nominated for the Red House Children’s Book Award.
We’re giving away 10 copies of the Baby Dragon Tamer, kindly donated by our friends at Egmont UK. To enter, all you need to do is join our Facebook fan page (http://bit.ly/facebookrkf) before April 30th, and we’ll draw 10 winners at random. Want an extra chance at winning? Each tweet (using #reallykidfriendly), facebook page post, blog about us, or new discussion thread gets you an extra chance to win.
Yes, it’s that simple.
PS – Not on Facebook? Log in and leave a comment below and we’ll count you in the draw.
Prizes donated by Egmont:
The small print:
- There is no maximum number of entries into the draw – the more often you write / tweet the better your chances, but if we think you’re a spammer we’ll have to disqualify you.
- This prize draw closes at midnight on Friday April 30th 2010, and we’ll notify the winners as soon as we can.
- The prize draw is open to everyone in the UK over 18 years of age.
- We will need to provide Egmont UK with the winners’ postal addresses. No, they won’t do anything with it except send you a lovely book.
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Advice for the first day of school: School uniform, school shoes and name tags - August 26, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017