We are searching for trusted reviewers and parent bloggers to write honest reviews for ReallyKidFriendly. Think you know the best places to go with babies, toddlers or young children? Read on!
- You’ll write a one-page guide to a place you know and love, highlighting the best attractions, shows, activities, places to eat and stress-free days out for families. For example, “Lake District with Kids”, “Visiting Cyprus with Kids” or “Baby Friendly Birmingham”. You’ll check the page and update it at least once a quarter.
- You’re welcome to write regular features too – for example in-depth reviews, What’s On listings, buggy guides, or purely entertaining parenting stories. We know parenting is a bit of a juggling act, but if you want to write regular features, we’ll ask you to commit to a certain frequency – whether it’s daily, weekly or monthly is up to you.
- You and your family will have access to free passes, VIP events, invite-only previews and behind-the-scenes visits to some incredible attractions and shows. Our best reviewers usually also find themselves with plenty of free toys and books and really cool gadgets.
- You’ll build connections and a fantastic reputation with some of the world’s biggest family brands, local businesses and PR agencies.
- You’ll earn 100% of the profits from sponsored listings or display ads you sell on the page you created, during the period where you are keeping it correct and up to date. We’ll provide you with an advertising pack with stats, ideas and guidelines. You’re welcome to drive more traffic directly to that page with social media, sponsored posts or ads (e.g. Facebook ads) if you choose.
- You’ll earn serious love from parents around the world. Remember when you were stuck at home alone with the baby and unsure of where to go? Just one handpicked indoor play area can make all the difference to a new mum.
- You can write as often as you like, and whenever you like – most of the reviews on ReallyKidFriendly were written at nap time or while the kids were just drifting off at bedtime!
Our ideal reviewers will be:
- People who really know babies and children – so you can write honestly and based on experience. You don’t have to be a mum or dad – it might be that you’re a nanny, a teacher, grandparent or super cool uncle.
- Digitally savvy! We use WordPress, and boy would it be great if you were comfortable on WordPress too. If not, don’t fret – we’ll either train you and get you up to speed quickly or get you to send in your articles by email.
- Great writers. You don’t need to be a wordsmith or a professional blogger, but your written English should be clear, well structured and friendly.
Send an email to reallykidfriendly [at ] outlook [dot] com, including
- A few lines about yourself and why you’d be a great fit for ReallyKidFriendly
- The place(s) you’d like to write about (the town, county or country)
- Anything we should know about that might bias (or enhance!) your reviews
- Whether you’re interested in a one-off or a regular feature
- Example of something you’ve written before
We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017
- 3 DIY World Book Day Costumes You’ll Love - February 25, 2017
- Best Kids’ eBooks for Kindle - December 24, 2016