This being the best possible Christmas present we’ve ever seen, we thought you ought to share it with you! Mums, we know you’d be pretty pleased even if the best thing on offer this Christmas was the chance to use the bathroom without tiny spectators. Thrilling as that sounds, we can top it – you love chocolate, right? And a massage would be nice too. And being pampered until your skin is as soft as your baby’s would make you feel just gorgeous, wouldn’t it? So check out today’s London deal on Groupon :
In some deliciously relaxing pampering madness, they are offering a full body Choco Minceur treatment at SenS Hair and Beauty at the London Hilton on Park Lane for £45 instead of the usual £160. That’s 72% off, or a saving of £115. The offer ends today at midnight, and you can use the vouchers for 6 months.
For just £45 instead of the usual £160 you can have a one hour Choco Minceur body treatment at SenS Hair and Beauty at the Hilton on Park Lane London. This will be served up in the following four courses:
> Entree – taste a luxury chocolate square with exotic spices
> First Course – a hydrating full body exfoliation with real dark chocolate pieces
> Second Course – a gentle massage with Ambrosia concentrate made from plain chocolate, dark Brazilian coffee and Macedonian juniper berries, followed by the application of a tiramisu serum to stimulate natural circulation
> Dessert – Finish off with a hot stone rub to leave you completely rebalanced and relaxedPlain chocolate, dark Brazilian coffee and Macedonian juniper berries will be used to exfoliate and massage your skin and muscles
Why it makes the perfect gift
- What, besides having chocolate, massage and baby skin all in one sentence? The vouchers are fully transferable, so you can buy this luxury treatment for anyone – so if you have birthdays coming up, want to find a unique ‘new mum’ present, or want to enjoy a relaxing day out with your fellow mums, go ahead.
- The vouchers show the redeemable value, not the price you paid.
What if I’m not in London?
Groupon has daily deals in most cities all over the UK (and North America too), so you can just visit their website, choose your city and see what they’re offering.
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Advice for the first day of school: School uniform, school shoes and name tags - August 26, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017