We’ve come across a lovely little photo craft competition over on BritMums – the Christmas Photocrafts Challenge, sponsored by Kodak. They’ve joined forces with two of our favourite kids’ craft bloggers – Maggy from Red Ted Art and Penny from the Alexander Residence – to help inspire Mums and Dads to create our very own beautiful handmade, personalised Christmas decorations at home.
Have a little think about which lovely photos (we know you have lots!) you would most like to use for personalised Christmas crafts or homemade decorations, and then pop over to the Christmas Photo Craft Challenge page for instructions on how to submit your entry.
Here’s what they’re giving away:
- 2 x a 7.1 Hero All-in-One printer with four packs of A4 photo paper and five printer cartridges each of black and colour ink.
- 2 x a Kodak M5370 digital camera
My entry is a photo capturing a wonderfully smiley moment where Mads (3.5), Danger Boy (2), Cubby (2) and Rosie (3.5) discover the joys of sledging for the first time, on an original 1970s wooden toboggan borrowed from a neighbour. The photo was taken in Cherry Tree Wood in North London is December 2010.
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Advice for the first day of school: School uniform, school shoes and name tags - August 26, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017