This winter’s “severe snow” warnings mean absolute chaos for commuters, but pure delight for the little ones and a chance to make the best snowman ever. We’ve found five fun snowman pictures to get you started, so why not make the most of the weather, wrap up your kids, brave the snow and make your first snowman of 2013 one to remember?
Here’s our pick of the best snowman ideas out there…
1. The upside down snowman – one for the adventurous children (and parents!) out there. Build your snowman as usual but put the face at the bottom and the feet at the top! It’s guaranteed to get giggles.
2. The snowman and his snowdog – with Christmas Eve’s re-release of Raymond Briggs’ famous Snowman cartoon, most kids will know the story. Why not recreate him and his furry friend in your backyard?
3. Make them mini! Aren’t these snowmen super adorable? Have a competition and see who can make the teeniest, tiniest snowman. Give points for the best use of accessories!
4. The snowman family. Why make just one snowman when you can make a family of snowmen? Assign one snowman family member to each member of your own family and watch what happens.
5. Too cold to go outside? Don’t have a garden? Never fear. Try these fun marshmallow snowmen instead!
Which one’s your favourite?
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017
- 3 DIY World Book Day Costumes You’ll Love - February 25, 2017
- Best Kids’ eBooks for Kindle - December 24, 2016