For fans of the cBeebie’s show, seeing The Octonauts at SEA LIFE London Aquarium is too exciting for words. Even when it’s just about peering into tanks of fish and watching the jellyfish float about, the kids absolutely love the London Aquarium. With the opportunity to meet Captain Barnacles and Peso it’s pretty safe to say this is a day out they will remember for a very long time.
Below are a few more details from the SEA LIFE website:
When you visit you will become an Octonaut roaming the ocean in search of adventure and fun! You can help the eight talented critters to embark on new exciting missions and take part in Octonauts activities which include:
- A quiz trail
- An activity pack
- Your own Octonauts hat to take home
- Meet Captain Barnacles and Peso and have your photo taken with them!
Meet & Greet Timings
Meet Captain Barnacles and Peso at SEA LIFE London Aquarium in the Activity Area on the following times, each day between Friday 8th November – Saturday 16th November.
Captain Barnacles: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm
Peso: 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm
Times are subject to change, please keep checking the website for updates.
To leave a review of Sea Life London Aquarium after your visit, please visit: http://reallykidfriendly.com/city/england/sea-life-london-aquarium/
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017
- 3 DIY World Book Day Costumes You’ll Love - February 25, 2017
- Best Kids’ eBooks for Kindle - December 24, 2016