We’ve just heard the most exciting news! Throughout November there are open auditions for Peter Pan: The Never Ending Story, where children can win the opportunity to have a walk-on part in the live performance. No acting or performance skills are required, so if your child has a mischievous little grin and an adventurous nature they could be in for a real treat. Below are details about the auditions and more about the performance.
Win the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to perform on an arena stage in front of an audience of thousands.
As Peter Pan: The Never Ending Story prepares to weigh anchor in the UK over Christmas and New Year, boys and girls across the country will have a chance to experience the magic of Neverland as one of the Lost Boys – Peter’s mischievous but faithful disciples. Kids will have the chance to appear in this winter’s biggest arena performance of one of the country’s best loved family tales.
The ultimate arena experience includes a walk-on role in a live performance, rehearsals with the cast, costume, and a hair and make-up consultation with the production team. On top of all this winners will also receive four tickets for their family to watch the show.
No acting or performance skills are required.
Peter Pan Audition Dates and Locations
Children in Birmingham, Leeds and Nottingham are already preparing their route past the second star to the right and straight on till morning, where the adventure of a lifetime awaits them.
Further auditions will take place in Newcastle, Manchester, Glasgow and London to find the most courageous, hilarious adventurers and transport them to Never Land where they will appear mix with Pirates, Injuns, Fairies and, of course, the boy who never grew up: Peter himself.
LONDON – SATURDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2013
Be a Lost Boy/Girl at Wembley Arena on January 2nd – 4th 2014
MANCHESTER – SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2013
Be a Lost Boy/Girl at Phones 4 U Arena December 29th – 30th 2013
GLASGOW – SATURDAY 23RD NOVEMBER 2013
Be a lost Boy/Girl at The SSE Hydro January 10th – 12th 2014
NEWCASTLE – DATE TBC, ANNOUNCED SOON!
Be a lost Boy/Girl at the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena January 15th-16th 2014
Local children to each venue will be in with a chance of winning the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the thrilling atmosphere of performing on an arena stage.
What if my child has a successful audition?
The audition winners’ experience will include:
• A walk-on part in a live performance
• Four tickets for family or friends to come and watch them in the performance
• Souvenir programmes
Audition Terms and Conditions
- Children should be aged between 8 and 15 years
- No taller than 5’4″
- Children must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian
- Children must be available to appear on the specified dates
- Judges decision is final
- The prize is as stated, no alternative will be offered
More about Peter Pan: The Never Ending Story
Peter Pan: The Never Ending Story is a spectacular reimagining of JM Barrie’s classic adventure, featuring a striking collage of music, dance, action and thrilling special effects. Set to a soundtrack of pop classics, the production is also the first in theatre to use technology which allows performers to fly completely unsupported by strings, to heart-stopping effect.
Peter Pan: The Never Ending Story will appear in seven cities across the UK at Christmas;
- December Friday 13th – Sunday 15th – Birmingham NIA
- December Saturday 22nd – Monday 23rd – Nottingham Capital FM Arena
- December Thursday 26th – Friday 27th – Leeds First Direct Arena*
- December Sunday 29th – Monday 30th – Manchester Phones 4U Arena*
- January Thursday 2nd – Saturday 4th 2014 – London Wembley Arena
- January Friday 10th – Sunday 12th 2014 – Glasgow The SSE Hydro
- January Wednesday 15th – Thursday 16th 2014 – Newcastle Metro Radio Arena*
*Please note Stacey Solomon will not be appearing in these dates as starred above
BOX OFFICE – PETER PAN THE NEVER ENDING STORY
Tickets are from £19.80 to £49.50 with special family tickets from £88.00
Children under 12 get 10% off at all performances
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017
- 3 DIY World Book Day Costumes You’ll Love - February 25, 2017