We’re going to cut straight to the chase. Thor: Ragnarok is AWESOME and you absolutely need to see it in the cinema. You’ll find more about the story below, but in all honesty you don’t need to know more than these 5 points:
- You will laugh very, very hard. Definitely do some Kegels before you watch Thor.
- Cate Blanchett makes for a wonderfully villainous all-powerful Goddess of Death and is completely mesmerising on screen. She will also give you serious hat envy.
- The lead up to the deadly gladiatorial contest, and the fight itself, is pure brilliance. This may well be the best fight scene from any superhero movie we’ve seen.
- Chris Hemsworth AND Idris Elba in the same film. Nuff said.
- A fantastically fierce female co-star!
Thor: Ragnarok is in cinemas 27 October 2017. Watch the trailer here:
ABOUT THOR: RAGNAROK
Imprisoned on the other side of the universe, the mighty Thor finds himself in a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against the Hulk, his former ally and fellow Avenger. Thor’s quest for survival leads him in a race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela from destroying his home world and the Asgardian civilization.
Starring: Chris Hemsworth (Thor), Cate Blanchett (Hela), Tom Hiddleston (Loki), Tessa Thompson (Valkyrie), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Taika Waititi (Korg), Idris Elba (Heimdal), Jeff Goldblum (Grandmaster)
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Advice for the first day of school: School uniform, school shoes and name tags - August 26, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017