Looking for things to do this week in London with kids? London is a brilliant place to explore with children, with outstanding museums and galleries, and iconic visitor attractions like The London Eye, countless West End stage shows the whole family can enjoy, and delightful little puppet shows for toddlers and preschoolers.
We are working with Britain’s What’s On Events Guide to bring you listings of local family friendly events and activities in London, including shows, free events, interactive museum exhibitions, special events for young children, circuses, fairs, and more.
Top London Visitor Attractions
If you’re just looking for a great day out with the kids, rain or shine, try one of these top London visitor attractions. We recommend buying advance tickets through our Discount Tickets site (or AttractionTix or Last Minute) so you can save money and skip the queues.
- Tower of London: Discount tickets | Review
- Historic Royal Palaces: Discount tickets | Reviews
- Madame Tussauds: Discount priority tickets | After 3pm offer | Review
- Tower Bridge Exhibition & The Monument: Tickets | Review
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum including Mirror Maze: Discount Tickets
- The London Dungeon: Discount general admission tickets | Discount priority entrance tickets
- HMS Belfast floating military museum: Discount tickets | Review
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium: Discount standard admission tickets | After 3pm offer | Review
- Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms: Discount admission tickets | Review
- St Paul’s Cathedral: Discount admission tickets | Review
- The Household Cavalry Museum: Discount admission tickets | Review
Featured London Events
London Hotels and Budget Accommodation
We’ve teamed up with LateRooms to help you find the best deals on Hotels in London and across the UK (and everywhere else!). Click on a link below, and then filter by the size of your family (1, 2 or 3 kids, or more!), rating, price, or even modify the search to find hotels near your favourite London landmarks.
- Cheap hotels in London
- Hotels in London’s West End
- Hotels near Buckingham Palace
- Hotels near the Tower of London
- Best London Hotels (4* and 5*)
- Best deals on London hotels
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017
- 3 DIY World Book Day Costumes You’ll Love - February 25, 2017
- Best Kids’ eBooks for Kindle - December 24, 2016