This summer, three lucky families will win tickets to explore and enjoy LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester. For your chance to win, we want you think creatively… if you had the biggest stack of LEGO ever, and didn’t have to worry about which bits had been up your brother’s nose (or was that just me…), what would you build?
How to enter
To enter this competition, write your answer in the comments section below before 11 pm on Wednesday 31st July 2013. If you’d like to include an image, just add it to our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/reallykidfriendly).
Our judges will choose the three most creative, cute, heart-warming or funny answers as the winners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition closes 31 July 2013 at 11 p.m.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Offer is not-transferable and no cash equivalent will be given.
- Prize includes: Entry to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester for each winner and their immediate family (normally 2 adults and 2 children).
- Three (3) winners will be selected from all of the entries received by the closing date. Selection will be made by Really Kid Friendly judges, and our decision is final.
- We will aim to contact the winners within 48 hours of the competition closing date.
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Advice for the first day of school: School uniform, school shoes and name tags - August 26, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017