That’s right, we’re giving away a superb holiday in London, worth over £600 (that’s $1,000 USD). Our lucky winner (and his or her family) will experience London’s South Bank in style, with a 2 night stay in a studio room at the stunning Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel. If you can tear yourself away from the pool and spa, this family friendly hotel is a very short walk away from some of London’s most iconic attractions, like the London Eye and the Sea Life Aquarium.
We’ll create a personalised itinerary for your family to help you make the most of your little holiday in London, with London-themed colouring pages and activities, tips on local tourist attractions, museums, art galleries, child friendly places to eat, and great spots for the kids to run around and burn off some energy.
While exploring the South Bank, stop in at Giraffe restaurant where the cheery Giraffe team will treat you and your family to a delicious lunch (up to £70). You’ll even get a copy of their gorgeous family cookbook to take home with you.
NO MORE ENTRIES TO THIS COMPETITION PLEASE!
To everyone who entered – thanks so much for making us laugh with your hilarious and embarassing stories. We’re choosing a selection of our favourite stories, and we’ll get you voting later this week!
More about the prizes, and some photos to whet your appetite:
One lucky winner will receive:
- Two nights accommodation and breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in a Studio Room at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge Hotel in London (South Bank), worth approximately £535. This family friendly hotel has been rated 9/10 and is a short walk from the London Eye, Sea Life Aquarium and other top London tourist attractions. Valid for 6 months, dates are subject to availability. June 24th and June 25th are tentatively booked to coincide with the Cybermummy Conference, however the winner may contact the hotel directly to select other available dates.
- Lunch at Giraffe restaurant behind the Royal Festival Hall on the South Bank, up to a value of £70.
- Giraffe Family Cookbook, worth £15
- Personalised itinerary with ideas to suit your children’s ages, priceless!
Terms and Conditions
- Free entry
- No registration required
- Winner must be aged 18 or older
- A winner will be selected by the ReallyKidFriendly team during the week of March 12th 2011, and will be notified shortly thereafter. If you do not claim your prize withing 2 weeks we will offer it to the runner-up.
- Your personal details will not be published on our website or Facebook page, and will not be used for any other purpose.
- We will write updates about this competition on our website and Facebook. If you do not provide an alias for us to use on our website, we will refer to you by your first name or by your email prefix.
- Winner will be contacted via Facebook or Email (depending on the method of entry) – please be sure to check your email during the week of March 12th, and that you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email “whitelist”.
- Winner must provide their full name and address in order to book the accommodation. These details will only be shared with the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
- Each comment, tweet, email, etc counts as 1 entry
- This prize is valid for 6 months from the date the winner is notified.
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Advice for the first day of school: School uniform, school shoes and name tags - August 26, 2018
- Thor: Ragnarok review – Funniest Superhero Movie Ever - October 19, 2017
- Summer Reads: Prize giveaway PLUS a monstrously funny Darkmouth interview - July 8, 2017