English National Ballet is offering Really Kid Friendly fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to see Christmas favourite The Nutcracker at the London Coliseum. The tickets can be used for any performance* between 26 and 30 December 2011.
Journey back in time with English National Ballet’s The Nutcracker to a frost-covered, gas lit London and join Clara, her Nutcracker doll and the magician Drosselmeyer in this traditional festive tale for all the family. In a world of Edwardian elegance sparkling with Swarovski crystal, The Nutcracker brings to life the eternally popular Tchaikovsky score featuring the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy and the Waltz of the Flowers.
For your chance to win tickets to The Nutcracker please answer the below question by 11 pm on Thursday December 22nd.
Q: What is the name of the famous fairy in The Nutcracker?
A) The Tooth Fairy
B) The Sugar Plum Fairy
Click the button below to submit your answer in secret, or leave a comment below.Click here for your chance to win tickets to The Nutcracker
*subject to availability
Terms and Conditions
- Competition will close on Thursday 22 December 2011 at 11 p.m.
- Open to UK participants only
- One entry per person
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated
- Winners will be chosen at random and contacted by Really Kid Friendly
- Most performances are suitable for children aged 5 and above. Under fives are welcome at the family friendly performance on Boxing Day only.
Latest posts by Janis (see all)
- Apps for Kids: Airside Andy review - June 6, 2016
- Review of Captain America: Civil War (PG13 – Big kids only!) - April 30, 2016
- Review of Disney’s The Jungle Book (2016) - April 30, 2016