are growing daily and as of July 21st 2009 we’ve now reached 154 followers on @kidfriendly_uk and 83 followers on @MumVersusKids! Here’s a small selection of our newest followers on Twitter:
- BibbleDribble – a website selling funny slogan and personalised baby clothes and bibs and cute personalised gifts for twins.
- TheSmallers.com a french webzine about children, featuring kids fashion, travelling with children, family meals and baby food, kids toys, and some fantastic stuff for decorating the kids rooms.
- Musicbugs who run singing and music classes for children in London (Chiswick), Bath, Bristol, and other spots in the South of England.
- CuddleDry – you may remember their adorable award winning organic baby bath towels from Dragon’s Den?
- London Interesting – well, basically lots of interesting stuff about London and Londoners. Obviously they found us interesting!
- Tate – A family of four art galleries in the UK: Tate Britain, Tate Modern, Tate Liverpool and Tate St Ives.
- Kids in Museums – giving families visiting museums and galleries
across Britain a dynamic and powerful voice.
We’ll write more about some of our favourite followers later, with a special little feature on Kids in Museums and the Guardian Family Friendly Museums Award 09.
originally published on ReallyKidFriendly.com