Less than a month left until Christmas! Thank goodness for Sam, who has put together a Christmas Gift Guide for families, with top toys for girls, best Christmas presents for boys, nice gifts for baby’s first Christmas and even some sweet festive outfits. The gifts in the guide are all from trusted family friendly retailers, and where the same gift is available from more than one retailer, we’ve linked to the most affordable (at the time of writing) to save you time and money.
Part 1 of the Christmas Gift Guide are these Top Toys for Girls. Over the next week we’ll post the Top Toys for Boys, Baby’s First Christmas, Best Preschool Toys, and a few other little surprises. Also keep an eye on our Shopping pages and Facebook for special offers and discount codes!
Special Offers on Toys and Gifts
- £5 off orders over £50 on toys at Sainsbury’s (use code NQ4C-FMP7-HLCN, valid til 20/12/2010)
- £10 off when you spend £50 on Toys at TheHut (use code TOY50)
- 10% off on the Top 100 Gifts at TheHut (use code TOPGIFTS)
- up to 75% off toys at The Entertainer
- Up to £15 off Children’s Gifts at PrezzyBox
- £5 off when you spend £50 – use code 5OFF50
- £10 off when you spend £75 – use code 10OFF75
- £15 when you spend £100 – use code 15OFF100
- 5% off sledges and toboggans at SuperTramp (use offer code XMAS10)
Why do your Christmas shopping with us?
Our website is all about honest reviews of places to go and things to do with children, and that means that we do not get paid for our reviews. To help us fund improvements to the website, we advertise carefully selected products and businesses which we would happily recommend to other parents. We’ll earn a small commission on some of your purchases at no additional cost to you.
Everything we earn goes straight back into the website to help pay for essential maintenance, working on your suggestions for improvements to the site and gradually shaping ReallyKidFriendly.com into an invaluable resource for parents. Thank you for shopping with us!