Reading books with our children is one of our greatest pleasures, and we’ve seen how much you’ve all enjoyed the beautifully illustrated Egmont books we’ve given out as prizes in the past. It gives us great pleasure to introduce avid bookworm Michelle and her mini book reviewers Shaun and Harry.
Michelle, Shaun and Harry enjoy a mixed bag of books, with everything from picture books for preschoolers to the best spy books for older kids and even non-fiction title. You can find their reviews on Clover Hill Book Reviews and on Living Education, and Michelle joins us here on ReallyKidFriendly.com to share her family’s recommendations on books for young children.
[box]Egmont have kindly donated many of the books for her to review, and normally give us a copy or two (sometimes ten!) of the book to give away in a prize draw…. so keep an eye out and join our Facebook page for tips on how to win these beautiful books![/box]
We’d also love to hear from you with your favourite books for young children – please add a comment to Best Books for Children telling us about the books you and your children love reading together.
Read Michelle’s recent reviews on ReallyKidFriendly.com
- Bouncy Bouncy Bedtime by David Bedford
- Daisy Plays Hide and Seek by Ellie Sandall
- Martha No! by Edward Hardy and Deborah Allwright
- Mole’s Babies by David Bedford
- Arthur and the Meanies by Jan Fearnley
- The Beasties by Jenny Nimmo and Gwen Millwar
- Seven books to enjoy with your children over Christmas
You might also enjoy these other articles by Michelle:
- Young reviewers interview Alison Hart
- Review of Mubu & Mum-Mu
- Medikidz explain Asthma
- You Wouldn’t Want to be an Egyptian Mummy!
- Maths and Puzzle Storybook: Find Anthony Ant
Main image courtesy of Playful Librarian on Flickr. Book images courtesy of Egmont.