The Disney Princess Parade and Rapunzel Celebration on Sunday October 2nd are creating a real buzz already, as are the sightings of Rapunzel at London’s top attractions. We’re throwing a big Twitter party to get you even more excited about the big day, with great discussions and oodles of Disney Princess prizes to be won.
The party kicks off at 4 pm (UK time) on Saturday, October 1st, and you can join in using #RapunzelParty.
Please note that only UK residents over age 18 are eligible to win prizes, and other terms and conditions apply as detailed below.
If you’re joining us from the US or Canada, you’re welcome to join in the discussion but to enter prize draws you will need to follow @ClassyMommy and #TangledTweets
How to enter:
Use the #RapunzelParty hashtag during www.reallykidfriendly.com Twitter party between 16:00 to 17:00 (UK time) on October 2nd 2011. The twitter party will be hosted by the official www.reallykidfriendly.com twitter handle @kidfriendly_uk
Start Date: Saturday 1 October 16:00
Closing Date: Saturday 1 October 17:00
Competition is open to people aged 18 and over with a valid Twitter account who are resident in the United Kingdom.
1. 5 x Princesses double CD
2. 4 x Tangled DVD’s
3. 3 x The Princess and The Frog Nintendo DS games
4. 1 x Rapunzel stationery and notebook kit
5. 1 x Disney Princess Belle (Beauty and the Beast) doll
6. Main prize to consist of
• Disney Princess Cinderella doll
• Disney Princess Megasketcher
• Tangled- Colour me Pascal
• Tangled DVD
• Tangled Wii game
Note to Loquax users, details of the main grand prize has changed. This list is the correct as of 9 pm 30th September 2011.
• #RapunzelParty Twitter Party competitions will take place at 16:15, 16:30, 16:40, 16:50 and 17:00
• Each participant may enter one (1) time during the entry period for each competition
• Each competition mechanic will be announced by the Twitter Party Host @kidfriendly_uk at the start of each competition. The competition will comprise of various skill based and random draw elements.
• Winners will be chosen at the sole discretion of the Twitter Party Host www.reallykidfriendly.com decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Winners will be notified via Twitter DM (Direct Message) to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
• Prizes are administered separately from Reallykidfriendly.com. Reallykidfriendly.com, its partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfillment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
• It’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize.
Reallykidfriendly.com will pass on the winner’s name to The Walt Disney Company who will be responsible for distributing the prizes.
General Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is www.reallykidfriendly.com (Site). The Site is operated by RKF Ltd (we, us and our). Our address is 18 Hambalt Road Clapham London SW4 9EF
By participating you agree to the requirements set out in all promotional materials and the following General Terms and Conditions.
a. Not open to employees (or their immediate families) of the Site or of The Walt Disney
Company, its agencies or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
b. Maximum one entry per person unless otherwise stated. Entries via agents or third parties or use of multiple identities and e-mail addresses are not permitted. Use of automated entries or programs is prohibited and all such entries will be disqualified.
c. Only entries during the Twitter party specified time will be accepted. Entries must be completed online by the closing time and date.
• Personal Information
d. You understand that you are providing your information to the Site and not to Twitter. The information you provide (or which the Site collects) will only be used by the Site, Disney or its agents to administer the promotion and to distribute prizes.
• The Site’s Liability
e. For online entries: The Site cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Twitter and is not responsible for any disruption to the competition or Twitter due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
f. The Site has arranged this competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility for loss or damages as a result of anyone participating in the competition or any aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected.
• Twitter’s Liability
g. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Twitter.
h. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion will be directed to the Site. By entering this promotion and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Twitter from any claims arising from the administration of this promotion.
• Prize Confirmation & Acceptance
If we require a response from any winner before awarding any prize and no response is received after we have made reasonable efforts to make contact and within a reasonable period of time, or a winner declines to accept the prize, the Site reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a substitute winner chosen at the same time as the first name(s) are selected or judged to be a winner. Any prize which is returned or cannot be delivered will be used for another competition or given to charity. The Site has no responsibility to anyone who has not responded.
• Prize Fulfillment.
No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Site reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or sold by winners unless a parent/guardian or grandparent is entering the competition on behalf of a child or family member. Unless otherwise stated in the prize description, winners are solely responsible for all additional costs and expenses associated with claiming the prize. The Site reserves the right to ask winners to sign a written release before awarding any prize. The Site reserves the right to request proof of identity or to verify eligibility conditions and to award any prize to the winner in person.
• Cancellation or Disqualification
i. The Site reserves the right to disqualify late, misdirected, incomplete, corrupted, lost, illegible or invalid entries.
j. The Site reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the Site suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
• Publicity Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission. You agree that the Site may publish first name, surname initial, age and/or town/city.
• No purchase necessary.
• The Site’s decision to select any winner is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
• The laws of England apply and any disputes will be dealt with in the English courts only.